The Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in its admissions policies, educational programming, tuition assistance, hiring decisions or any other programs implemented by the Academy.
Montessori – Children as young as three (3) years of age can be admitted into the Montessori program as long as they
are potty trained. Montessori permits enrollment in both September and January.
Kindergarten – Students entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years old by September 1.
How to Apply:
- Schedule a visit. Schedule a visit with the Director of Admissions and learn more about what the Academy has to offer your child.
- Submit an application. Complete your application online or mail your completed application and $100 application fee to the Armenian Sisters Academy, 440 Upper Gulph Road, Radnor, PA 19087.
- Schedule an interview. Once your completed application and fee have been received, the school will contact you to schedule an interview with the Principal.
- Submit supporting documentation. The following documents must be provided to the Admissions Office:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Enrollment Agreement & Registration Fee
- Transcripts from previous school for students enrolling in grades 1-8
- Receive notification of admission. A formal letter with your child’s start date will be mailed once all required documentation is received.
Contact Legna Santerian
Director of Admissions