Rookie Sports Club is dedicated to creating an organized after school program that introduces students to a variety of sports by teaching the fundamentals in a way that is fun and exciting for children. Our staff is committed to creating an emotionally safe learning environment by providing encouraging feedback and placing a strong emphasis on sportsmanship and positive attitudes. Additionally we want to challenge students with age appropriate team building activities to help students improve communication, decision making, and problem solving skills. Lastly, we still want to include other interests such as arts and crafts, nature hikes, and scavenger hunts as well as homework help and weekly STEM sessions provided by the Armenian Sisters Academy.
- Click the following link: http://rookiesportsclub.com/registration.php
- Select ASA from the list of options
- At the bottom, under “After School Program” select the desired option (full year, one month, one week, or one day)
- Click on the blue icon on the right hand side underneath “session”
- Follow the steps for creating an account (parents only need to do this the first time they register)
- Parents will be asked to fill out information (email address, phone, etc).
- After filling out your own name, you will receive a pop up that says “Select Participants to Register” – at the bottom, click the blue writing that says “add another person”
- Fill out the information for your child (if you have more than one child, you will add another person to the account).
- Click check out and follow instructions!